Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Inspired by Pintrest

Posted by chelsie rout at 09:19
So just like everyone else on the Internet, I use Pintrest. Shocker, I know right!

But soon I will be moving into a house with a tin bedroom and well I wanted ideas and inspiration. 

This is pretty much a list of pretty pictures, who doesn't like pretty pictures?

So for my personal ideal look for pretty much any room is simplistic and clean. That's mainly cause I am in a child's room at the moment and it sucks!


My Bedroom will be about this size and I have a queen bed to fit in there, also a bookcase and a desk/vanity. 



I am super obsessed by this style of vanity. Its so pretty!


I won't have a closet like this but a girl can dream 


Wall art is a picky thing for me cause it needs to be simple and clean. 
(its hard to explain)


These are both really cute ideas. 


Again I won't have this but I will continue dreaming!


Okay this is my favourite thing. Even though I wont have a dresser I will have a bedside table and if they have draws I am going to find some adorable wallpaper!

So there you go. 
A post with pretty bedroom decor
Follow me on Pintrest or send me yours! 

Until next time
(Ulta Haul)

Chelsie x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wickedly Whimsical Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos