Friday, 1 August 2014

Wishing Well: August!

Posted by chelsie rout at 07:33
So I have decided to start a new monthly blog post called ‘Wishing Well’. It is pretty much a list of things that I want to buy that month. I’m sure it’s been done a million times but this will help me stay focused on not buying stupid things I don’t really need/want. 




Benefit Cosmetics Blush in the shade Dallas - $28.00
M.A.C Lipstick in the shade Hang up - $36.00
Philosophy Hope in a jar 15 ml - $22.00
Lush face mask Cupcake 75g - $16.95
Kikki-k 3pk notebook - $12.95
Soap and glory Hand food - $11.95
Lush facial cleanser Herbalism 100g - $16.95

My hope is that I buy at least one of these products as I obviously won’t buy them all!
Until next time
Chelsie
x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wickedly Whimsical Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos