Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Inspired by Pinterest #2

Posted by chelsie rout at 04:17
Hello again.....
Since my laptop has decided to take a permanent nap and all my future blog posts are on there, I am forced to use the Family computer . . . . bummer. 
And I don't want to have to write out the same post again, so I have decided to do another 'Inspired by Pinterest' 
Last time it was on Small Bedroom ideas (Link) Now it is on Fashion 

Note: I am not normally one for fashion and I am not good at it but I like pretty outfits and day dreaming about how I would look in those outfits, if I could pull them off that is!




This is the main way I dress anyway no matter the season, but these girl do it like 70 times better than I do and its perfect! 


Winter fashion is my favourite cause of all the layers and warmth and boots and scarves.... and I need that coat like aspa!


Who doesn't like plaid and jeans? 
Nobody that's who!



Summer clothes scare me (Not sure why) but this is my perfect summer outfit.... I may need to get on the treadmill and get a tan ;)


Now I find this gorgeous but as I am so short mid length skirts look odd on me and make me look even shorter. A girl can dream though!


Now this is pretty much what I would wear 100% of the time if it was considered normal.
I just want a skirt like that. 
It's stunning!


That's pretty much the end of that

Follow me on Pinterest if you have one!

Let me know what you love to wear!

Until next time!
Chelsie.x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wickedly Whimsical Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos